Delta's continuing zeal to celebrate the oldest and most authentic cultures of the World is passionately expressed in the breathtaking, second edition of their Indigenous Peoples of the World collection.
Native cultures have inhabited North America for more than 25,000 years. Europeans arrived in the 15th century. The original cultures that they encountered were thought to be indians because of the misconception that the Americas were part of the Indies.
Today, we join Delta in celebrating all Native American People with a collection of writing instruments as engaging, mystical and timeless as the truly American cultures that predate history itself.
- CLIP: Sterling Silver; Vermeil, or Solid Gold Feather with Native American Accent.
- CAP & BODY: Hand-formed acrylic resins replicating Native American dream art.
- TRIM: Sterling Silver or Vermeil. Celebration has solid gold with solid gold central ring.
- NIB: 18KT Gold engraved with Native American logo. Different versions have platinum or gold mask.
- PACKAGING: Luxury Tanganika Wood gift box which converts to a picture frame.
Delta Native American Limited Edition Fountain Pen (1492 pcs worldwide)