Briggs & Riley Baseline 231X Double Expandable Tote
Availability: In stock
- Bring all you need and have room for more. These double expandable tote bags from our Baseline luggage collection allows for 45% more space when you need it.
- Three compartment design:(a) front, (b) main and (c) flat packing
- Gusseted front pocket with key fob, slip pockets for tickets, and magazines, and pen loops
- Roomy main section features 2 elastic pockets for undergarments or socks
- Packing section features a garment securing panel to keep clothes in place and a zippered pocket for added organization
- Four inch expansion! Expandable main and flat packing section
- SpeedThru™ pocket for hassle-free airport security luggage checks. Orange lining alerts when pocket is open.
- Dual purpose slip-through back pocket allows bag to slide over the Outsider® handle of our other bags for easy transport. Magnetic closure secures bag in place.
- Use webbing handles or crossways shoulder strap for easy transport
- Elastic, hide-away ID card conceals personal info. Interior window allows for quick identification.
- Dimensions of Case: 8" x 16.5" x 11" / 20.3 x 41.9 x 27.9 cm
- Capacity: 1754.5 cu. in. / 28.8 liters
- Colors: Black, Olive
- Weight: 3.6 lbs / 1.6 kg
- Fabric: 2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items
- Zippers: Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.
- Strong zippers
Extra pockets to save on space and opening the bag constantly. The zippers are very strong (Posted on 3/20/2017)