Briggs & Riley Baseline 375 Compact Garment Bag
Availability: In stock
- This tri-fold garment bag is compact in design and well organized. Perfectly sized to be a carry-on—its size allows you to bring it just about anywhere.
- When unfolded, features a zippered pocket for laundry or a toiletry kit, 2 mesh pockets for undergarments, a deep pocket behind a smaller mesh pocket, and a large mesh packing pocket
- Main section features a Wally Hook to securely hang 2-3 suits
- Two removable snap-in corner mesh pockets ideal for belts or odd-shaped items
- Two foam-centered, garment panel sets gently blanket clothes to minimize wrinkling
- Large waterproof pocket ideal for shoes or large toiletries
- Speed Thru™ pocket hassle-free airport security luggage checks. Orange lining alerts when pocket is open.
- Smarter luggage—Divided gusseted front pocket: (1) small section features key fob, a slip pocket for shoulder strap when not in use and a D-ring to hold your hanging hooks and (2) larger section for packing casual clothes, a jacket or shoes, and features a removable waterproof pocket
- Dual-purpose, slip-through back pocket slides over the Outsider® handle of other Baseline bags for easy transport or. Dual-zippers secure bag in position.
- Four adjustable clips along the sides and bottom allow packing a lot or less
- Use retractable top handle or removable shoulder strap for easy transport
- Elastic, hide-away ID card conceals personal info. Interior window allows for quick identification.
- Dimensions of Case: 8.5" x 22" x 14" / 21.6 x 55.9 x 35.6 cm
- Capacity: 1815 cu. in. / 29.7 liters
- Colors: Black, Olive
- Weight: 6.6 lbs / 3.0 kg
- Fabric: 2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items
- Zippers: Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.
- Good grips
Sturdy grip. Lightweight.
Ideal for outstation trips (Posted on 3/20/2017)