Fisher Space Pens - Astronaut Original AG7E W/ Engraving
Availability: In stock
Our Price: $62.00
In 1967, after over two years of rigorous testing by NASA, the Space Pen was selected for use by the astronauts of Apollo 7 and has been used on all manned space flights since then. The design of the Astronaut Pen has not changed in over 44 years, and the pen that you buy today is exactly the same as the one taken to the moon in 1969.
All Astronaut Pens are proudly produced in the USA! Each is made of solid brass with hard chrome plating, giving it a solid feel in your hand as you write. They also feature a unique clicking mechanism that extends the point via the button on the top, with a release button on the side to retract it. This side button has a substantial sound and feel to it, ensuring that you will always remember to retract the point before sliding the pen back into your pocket.
- Length: 5.0” .375” Diameter
- Composition: All Metal (Solid Brass w/ Steel Components & Hard Chrome Plating)
- Cartridge: Fisher Pressurized PR4 Black Ink Medium Point
- Packaging: Gift Box w/ Astronaut Sleeve
- Astronaut Space Pen Engraved with “July 20, 1969” and Fisher Logo